Thursday, May 19, 2011

Weekly Library Book Sale

I thought it couldn't get any better than the quarterly sale-I was wrong. You should note that as I'm rarely wrong about much-but this time I truly was. Every Thursday from 11-4 at the Swanson Branch in Omaha. They open two of the better rooms, and keep continually re-stocking week-to-week. They must have so much stuff in storage. Anyway, two weeks in a row I came home with fifteen dollars worth of really excellent books. Today's find was a coffee table book on the history of satellites. Photos, diagrams, more information than you ever wanted-perfect for a six year old interested in technology. I suppose I'd better start budgeting for this weekly trip as that fifteen a week adds up rather quickly.

Speaking of the Quarterly sale, the next one is 3-5 June 2011. See you there.

No comments: