Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Best Thing I've Seen in a While

Because Danny's birthday falls  five days before Christmas, December tends to get a bit hectic around here. For his birthday, there's always a quilt based on whatever he's into that year, and an elaborate cake (I hope I never need to do the Periodic Table in decorated iced cookies again). For Christmas and Hanukah (the kid really scores in the presents come December) the gifts tend to be store bought (sometimes retail, but mostly thrifted) and small, with one major item like a microscope, or a fancy pair of binoculars, that sort of thing.  Today, I found one of the small gifts.

The kid has a really odd sense of humour (Can't imagine where he gets that from) and he likes his morning tea. When I saw this I knew I had to order it:

http://www.shopplasticland.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=P30528003&Category_Code=Clearance

I'll bet no one he knows will have one of those!

No comments: