Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Gaucho Pants

That's how I store my hair flowers-on a long scarf over my mirror. Someday I'm going to wall mount the mirror and will need to find a better way to store them. Hat box, maybe?

Here's a look that should have stayed in the 70's-Gaucho Pants. In the 70"s, I'd have worn it with a matching waistcoat, today I opted for an argyle cardigan. I do not love this look, but the pants are so nice I'm determined to find a flattering way to wear them. Maybe with a brown polo neck?

The pants are a nice tweed, though they are unlined which seems a shame.
The shoes are new-ish retail.


A Nantucket Lightship necklace. Please ignore the lack of a manicure.


Outfit Particulars:

Cardigan: Thrifted
Gaucho Pants: Thrifted
Nantucket Lightship Basket: Talbot's Years and years, and years ago
Shoes: Reatil, end of season sale
Earrings: Gold hoops-Gran's from 60's

No comments: