Sunday, February 02, 2014

Is This the Wrong Movie?

Update: Danny liked the film, and we have the last half hour to watch tomorrow. Before bed, he brought his computer downstairs to charge overnight telling us, "I don't want it in my room tonight." We're not entirely sure if he was joking, or not.

We're watching 2001 with Danny, and he just had that experience in the first few minutes where you're like, "What the fuck is this?" I wonder how many people thought they had ended up in the wrong theatre?

Almost like an initiation, or rite of passage. I can't wait to see what he thinks of the film. See you in 2 1/2 hours.

2 comments:

Curtise said...

Not a film that did anything for me, I must admit. We had a brainwave and thought the kids would love Life of Brian! xx

Goody said...

I saw Life of Brian with my parents. Poor dad just sat there, never laughed, just sat, and said nothing after. I'm still unsure if he was bored, or offended.